Monday, January 13, 2014

Well, hello there, 2014!

Wow, just wow. I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted to this blog. Anyone checking this might think I fell off the face of the earth. The truth is I opened a Facebook page just for my cakes, and kind of forgot about this little page. It's so much faster to post a picture there and write a short sentence or two rather than come up with a blog post, plus I get likes and comments and such so I know someone is actually reading them. (Hint, hint. You're welcome to leave a comment here too. ;o)

Anyway, I'm not even sure where to begin here. I've done so many cakes this last year and learned so many great techniques. Maybe I'll see if I can put together a "Year in Review" post to highlight my top 10 cakes for 2013.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with the cake that I gave a sneak peak of way back in April.





Till next time...(which I hope will be this month or at least in this year! :o)
God's love and blessings,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment