Monday, August 31, 2015

Hat Box Cake Class

Hello there! How are you doing? We are enjoying the last few days of our summer vacation. Definitely enjoyed having my handsome hubby home the last few months.

I posted this to my Facebook page, but I'd thought I'd share here as well. I'm offering a class to learn how to make this hat box cake.

I thought this was a good design to start with. We'll do everything except bake the cake (I'll have that part already done). We'll torte, fill, and ganache the cake. We'll use home made fondant to cover it and then use a mixture of fondant and gumpaste to make the flower, jewelry and bow.

All supplies will be provided for use at the class and you will go home with a beautifully decorated 6" cake, recipes and the know how to do this yourself.

I have 2 different class options:

Class A: September 17th and 18th 6-9 each night. Cost: $80
Class B: September 19th 9am-4pm Cost: $80 (plus money for lunch)

Space is limited. Please leave a comment if you're interested and I will get back to you.

Thanks for all the encouragement I get. It's been such a blessing.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!


1 comment: